Kendra Stole My Bike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kendra Stole My Bike

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mom's House: Fri -- 1/11/08 -- Parteh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
Admin

Mom's House: Fri -- 1/11/08 -- Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Mom's House: Fri -- 1/11/08 -- Parteh   Mom's House: Fri -- 1/11/08 -- Parteh Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:35 am

A lot of us are going up to my mom's house on Friday. Come anytime after, say, 2pm and anyone is welcome to stay the night.

The phone number up there is 707-824-1487

The address is: 8074 Yule Tree Lane

1. Take the freeway to the Sebastopol exit.
2. Exit freeway and head left onto Highway 116 towards Sebastopol.
3. Take a Left at a traffic signal (about 6-7 miles down 116) onto Bloomfield (there is a nursery at the intersection).
4. On Bloomfield, when you hit the first stop sign, go straight (curves slightly right).
5. Continue for about 2 miles miles and look for a very small, dark street named Yule Tree Lane on the left. If you hit another stop sign, you've gone a bit too far -- so just turn around and look for the little street.
6. On Yule Tree Lane, the house is on the left, 2 houses down at 8074 (has a big half circle drive). Park anywhere (if you want, you can also park [a.] next to the RV or [b.] down below the guest cottage on the small gravel road).

Call the house if you have any trouble finding it and someone will gladly help direct you.
Back to top Go down
https://kendrastolemybike.board-directory.net
kendra

Mom's House: Fri -- 1/11/08 -- Parteh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mom's House: Fri -- 1/11/08 -- Parteh   Mom's House: Fri -- 1/11/08 -- Parteh Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:48 am

So sad I am in Texas in instead of hanging out with you guys!

;-(

Adam come to NYC on your way home, don't be an asshole!
Back to top Go down

Mom's House: Fri -- 1/11/08 -- Parteh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kendra Stole My Bike :: Main Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: